Industrial Automation System Architect
ProjectBinder is a growing Manufacturing IT and Automation consultancy with offices in Denmark and Spain.
We are seeking a Manufacturing IT / Automation System Architect to join our diverse and international team, to collaborate in projects and work with clients across different geographies.
In this role you will work to specify, design and implement industrial automation systems. You will work at the intersection of IT and OT in a dynamic team environment with a strong client focus and travel to client sites across the EMEA region.
You will be responsible, within a team, for the complete Integration of new and legacy machinery automation systems to current technology production networks. This will include creating documentation according to GxP standards.
- Ability to create architecture for Manufacturing IT and Automation systems
- Ability to successfully execute entire projects (project management, engineering design, documentation, implementation and commissioning)
- Ability to design Industrial IT infrastructure, Microsoft Windows and Exchange Servers
- Knowledge of Serial and Ethernet industrial communications including cloud optimised protocols
- Knowledge of a variety of standard industrial communication types & systems integrations
- Knowledge of marked leading brands of SCADA and PLC
- Practical experience of implementations is a must
Experience: 2+ (flexible)
Location: Copenhagen (+ travel)
Language: English (required) & Danish (strongly preferred)
Contract: Permanent contract
Salary: Competitive, negotiable
To apply, please send your CV (in English) to: firstname.lastname@example.org