We are currently seeking lBusiness Analyst for different levels (from 1 to 5 level) for a prestigious multinational IT to work for public institutions in the HQ’s in Brussels (Belgium).
Description of the tasks
• Manage the implementation of information systems to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality.
• Definition of the use case model, the business processes, the uses cases and the requirement documents
• Preparation of Business cases
• Give proposals for project strategies, planning, definition of tasks and deliverables, review of project deliverables, quality control, risk analysis and management, status reports, problem reporting and management systems, follow up and organisation.
• Guide the team in charge of project activities and review their deliverables.
• Participate in functional working groups and progress meetings.
Knowledge and skills
• In depth knowledge of information systems matters • In depth knowledge of large organization administrative business processes. • In depth knowledge of modelling tools (UML2, BPMN2, ARIS) • Knowledge of business analysis tools • Knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. Agile, RUP) • Strong capacity in preparing and writing reports • Ability to apply high quality standards
• Bachelors Degree
• Experience in IS consulting and studies
• Proven experience with quality and security procedures
• English is mandatory
• Location: Brussels
• Contract type: Freelance/Payroll
• Contract duration: 1000 days
• Salary package: Depending on the level