Proximity Support Junior
ProjectStaff is the recruitment agency of ProjectBinder. We seek for the best talent to a wide variety of clients.
We are currently seeking a Junior Proximity Support for a prestigious multinational IT to work for public institutions in the HQ’s in Brussels (Belgium).
Description of the tasks
• Provide high-quality proximity support for end users, i.e. on-site interventions to deal with incidents and requests impossible to resolve remotely.
• Workstation provisioning.
• Loan and support of mobility equipment (e.g. mobile phones, smartphones, laptops, tablet computers).
• Peripherals management (install, connect and troubleshoot printers, scanners, multifunctional devices, etc).
• Implement IMAC requests (Installation, Move, Add, Change)
• Tracking of equipment: track (“scan”) the equipment and its (new) location, in order to upload the file to the database.
• Referring major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service,
• Small & Medium Scale Logistics actions (SMSL) (e.g. PC and peripherals moves in the context of new users’ arrivals, user’s office relocations, annual Mobility / Rotation exercise)
• Reinforce the First Line and the VIP Support teams, in case of exceptional workload.
Knowledge and skills
• Good Knowledge of WKS Administration (Windows 7)
• Basic knowledge of Server OS (Windows 2003, 2008) and Active Directory.
• Very Good Knowledge of Office applications (Office 2010).
• Knowledge of Basic System Administrator tasks
o Account management
o Network setup and protocols
o Backup/ restore procedures
o Antivirus management
o Patch and software distribution – Scanning and Printing understanding.
• Excellent communication & “soft” skills.
• ITIL v.3 Foundation certification is a requirement of the contract and needs to be obtained, at the latest, 3 months after the start date. • (Any of): Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS), MOS Expert, MOS Master, ECDL (Base/Standard/Advanced) – ONLY for relevant products: Windows 7, Office 2010.
• Location: Brussels
• Contract type: Freelance or Full Time Employee
• Contract duration: – 1 year (+extension for freelance) – CDI for Full Time Employee